Spring craft fair 2017
Our Annual Spring Craft Fair is all about promoting the creative and talented people in our community!
All items at our Craft Fair are handmade or handcrafted. We usually have 20-30 vendors participating and our items have varied from fairy houses to jewelry. Some of our vendors are small businesses who have been selling their creations for years, others are hobbyists who are just starting out.
To participate we require a non-refundable, advanced registration fee of $10 and promise of an item to be raffled off to benefit the library.
Please contact Amy Neilson, Library Director, email@example.com, 401-294-4109, with any questions you may have.
Participant lisT - updated March 17th
- RI Beachcombers - sea glass jewelry
- Usquepaugh Baking Co LLC - Pet treats, toys & collars, penny rug pet portraits
- Sophiez Soap - handmade, handcrafted soaps, bath salts, teas, lavender eye pillows
- Herb & Legend - fairy houses, wreaths & nautical items
- Patty Pearce - felt play food, distressed wood signs
- Hallene Farm - flower & vegetable seedlings, spa products, air plants, planters and signs
- JoAnne Moreau - jewelry, decorative garden stakes
- Nicole's Nifty Knitting and Fleece Projects - hats, scarves, blankets, pillows, dog and cat toys
- Danielle Stone - personalized coffee mugs & wine glasses
- Uncorked Artisan - hand painted wood signs, holiday ornaments, cork crafts, wine bottle decorations
- Nice-n-Cozy - microwaveable bowl holders
- Jehf Crochet Designs - crocheted hats, bags, scarves and baskets
- Donna Smith - re-purposed wood and metal items, tool boxes, jewelry boxes
- Kbelinda Beauties - handmade jewelry and cards
- Never Enough Purses - handcrafted fabric purses & accessories, handcrafted chocolate treats
- Cindy's Workshop - fabric eyeglass case, tissue holders, pouches, tote backs, heating bags
- Water's Edge Jewelry & Photography - photo greeting cards, photos, agate, wampum jewelry