Guide to Using Beanstack: We have a new online program for you, powered by Beanstack. Beanstack is a web and mobile application used to track your reading and activities. You will earn badges in addition to your prizes.
- Sign Up: Go to exeterpubliclibrary.beanstack.org. Register an Individual or Family, or sign in if you have an account. When registering a family, you will enter adult sign-up information first, then add the child reader sign-up information. Add all your family members from 0-100! You will see the Challenge for the reader you are signing up.
- Log Reading & Activities: Start logging your reading and activities! Using a web browser? Look in the top left corner for the log button. Who are you logging for? Reader’s name appears under Log button. Click on drop-down arrow to change reader. You can add another reader from here too.
- Earn Badges & Prizes: As readers work through their challenge, they’ll earn badges and tickets to be entered in our weekly raffles! Here’s how each challenge works:
- KIDS Summer Reading challenge (0-17): To complete this challenge, earn the six badges by completing at least one activity within each badge and read three books! All readers are entered into our weekly ice cream drawing for gift cards to Next to Nowhere Creamery and everyone who completes the challenge is also entered into our grand prize raffle at the end of the summer!
- ADULT Summer Reading Challenge (18-100): To complete the challenge, read at least three books and post three reviews to the site.All readers are entered into our weekly drawing for a gift card to the Carriage Inn and everyone who completes the challenge is also entered into our grand
prize raffle at the end of the summer!